Spirit Fest at Camp Chesterfield and Spirit Validations In My Path

This weekend was the Spirit Fest 2019, at Camp Chesterfield in Chesterfield, Indiana. This is a beautiful and amazing place all on its own and you add the power of all these high vibration people's that people are setting forth intentions to heal and change the world,  well now the place is really vibrating at 11! It is such an amazing and beautiful place. I really need to be there when I am not attending an event. 






I decided to offer my chair massages and energy work.  With so many other energy workers and healers there already, I really was not sure if what I offered would even be able to standout among all the beauty there. I knew though Spirit would take care of me (she always does) and whomever was called to me and my tent to feel better in their bodies; which in turn would teach me more about me.  
                                             
I had so many beautiful and amazing beautiful souls come into my presence!! πŸŒŸπŸŒˆπŸ‘©πŸ‘¨ Many were led there from other beautiful souls that were moved from their experience and so they sent their love ones to my care. I cannot express enough what that means to me. When people send me the people they love enough to call husband, wife, sister, brother, friend to the hands of who is essentially a stranger to touch them in hopes to make them feel better. I really am in tears because I honestly feel is no greater honor to bestowed on another person who does the kind of work that I do. 




I had so many people who told me stories of how their massage changed their life, their day or at the very least their perspective on massage. Like the man who at first was sarcastic with me about massage helping him. He has a hard job of climbing multiple stairs carrying many bags of cement. Then he ended his session in awe that massage helped. πŸ’ͺ To the lady that gets a massage every month but since we are both there and all may as well as get a massage. "Oh that thing you do with the hands and arms was amazing she will have to tell her therapist about that too". Or even the client who was impressed with me and heard I had not ate, drank or even used the restroom all day  so she went and bought me food with her own money and brought it to me. I know I was in shock and so honored. πŸ™‡πŸ™πŸ™Œ

Here are two that stories that stick out to me today to share:  

I had a woman approach me Sunday who I massaged Saturday to tell me that she has lived with pain for as long as she can remember. That she can hardly sleep because every night her left leg hurts so bad from the knee down. She must get out of bed all hours of the night from the pain that it is that painful. She does see a  massage therapist and together they have done everything they can think of to try to isolate the issue. They have even tried different pressure and trigger points and nothing has stopped it. She said Saturday night was the first time in years, that she can honestly remember that she had no pain. She slept like a "log". She slept all through the night without pain. πŸ™Œ She was almost in tears. She wanted me to know it was, she was sure from the massage and something that I had done.  It does break my heart that the pain more than likely come back, but maybe she can work with her therapist and keep it away with what has been done. I am so excited she had a night free of pain and was sad that I was too booked to fit her in Sunday to ensure another night free of pain. She lives far north Indiana but I advised if she comes to Indy, to contact me. What a great gift she gave me. 

There is a little more back story to the story above but even though the interaction we had started slightly rocky; I honored her body, time and space. I gave her the best of me .  I was still able to honor her and service her needs to ensure she got what she needed, even though she was not entirely sure what she needed at the time. 

 I also worked on three woman Sunday; who came as a group 15 minutes each. They were amazing, bright women who brought a lot of joy. One even had a man spirit come through during her massage. I described him to her and she was starting to cry a little. She said she knew exactly who he was. Later, mom and I somehow we met up with them at the gas station. Odd because we had to break down the tent and load up the car yet still saw them in town. All three were telling me though how amazing and improved they all felt even with just that 15 minutes. The oldest of the 3 told me how she is always in pain. She said it hurts to just walk most days and she really just wants to die. She started to cry and told me how she was so thankful that I was able to take that away from her and make her feel so much better. She said "I really just cannot believe that right now I feel no pain."πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™Œ

And this... this is why I am a massage therapist. 

Comments

  1. I was surprised by how you talked about us. You are my ANGEL from heaven. I will be getting with you soon. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Massage Therapy became my employment and passion

Riding The Red Devil - as an Oncology Massage Therapist.

Massage Therapist- A Professional Toucher